If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
· Cataracts; 8 weeks – old age
· Cleft lip/palate ; birth – 4 months
· Congential ocular anomalies
· Cruciate ligament rupture
· Demodectic mange
· Elbow dysplasia
· Hip dysplasia
· L-2-hydroxyglutaric aciduriea
· Mast cell tumors
· Mitral valve disease
· Persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous
· Pneumonia, interstitial
· Urolithiasis, cysteine
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.