If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
· Acral mutilation
· Cataracts; 8 weeks – old age
· Colonic disease; 4 months – adult
· Deafness; birth – old age
· Demodecosis; 4 weeks -2 years
· Dwarfism; 3-9 months
· Entropion; birth – 2 year
· Epilepsy ; 6 months – old age
· Follicular dysplasia (flank)
· Hereditary Iupoid dermatosis
· Hip dysplasia; 6 months – old age
· Lysosomal storage diseases
· Oral masses
· Progressive retinal atrophy; 9 weeks – middle age
· Umbilical hernia; birth – 1 year
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.